I want to use my last active year as a triathlete to support exciting aid projects around the world - therefore I will raffle off 5 triathlon bikes during my Discontinued Tour.
Now you have the chance to win my original SCOTT PLASMA 6 triathlon bike, which I will ride at the IRONMAN New Zealand this year on March 04. On top of that you will receive my original worn ORCA RS1 Dream Kona Men trisuit. Of course I will personally hand over the bike and the suite to you - travel and hotel for 2 people are included.
All donations raised through this raffle will go to WWF New Zealand, who protect New Zealand's precious native species and ecosystems.
Learn more about my bike:
- Frame: SCOTT PLASMA 6 - DISCONTINUED SERIES #1
- Frame Size: Medium
- Drivetrain: SRAM RED AXS, 170mm Cranks, 56/42 , 10/28. Silica Custom Chain
- Cockpit: Custom Design Cockpit (winner will receive standard Syncros TRI Cockpit)
- Seatpost: Syncros Carbon Seatpost
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Tri
- Wheels: ZIPP Super9 & 858, Tubeless
- Tires: Schwalbe PRO ONE TT
- Pedals: Speedplay Zero Aero
So, what are you waiting for? I'm keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to your great support.