I would like to use my last active year as a triathlete to support exciting aid projects all over the world - I will raffle 5 triathlon bikes during my Discontinued Tour.
You now have the chance to win my original SCOTT PLASMA 6 triathlon bike, which I will ride at the Challenge Roth this year on June 25th. Of course I will hand over the bike to you personally - the journey and the hotel for 2 persons are included.
All donations that we will collect through this raffle will go to the 'Stiftung Bildung', which wants to provide the best education for all children and young people.
Details about my bike:
- Frame: SCOTT PLASMA 6 - DISCONTINUED SERIES #1
- Frame size: Medium
- drivetrain: SRAM RED AXS, 170 mm crank, 56/42, 10/28. special silica chain
- Cockpit: Custom design cockpit (winner gets a standard Syncros TRI cockpit)
- Seatpost: Syncros Carbon seatpost
- Saddle: Syncros Belcarra Tri
- Wheels: ZIPP Super9 & 858, Tubeless
- Tires: Schwalbe PRO ONE TT
- Pedals: Speedplay Zero Aero
So what are you waiting for? I keep my fingers crossed and look forward to your great support.